Your Humble Opinions Please....

Matthew62

Hi, i currently have on order a nice Inspired frame for which i'm deciding on forks for....

I had decided on Echo Urbans as i had them on my last bike, but being out of stock on tarty's in the combo i want i thought i'd have a look at others.

I lke the looks of the Zoo forks, after seeing Danny Mac running them yesterday at the Outdoor show, they seemed to suit the Inspired very well, but having not used them before i wonder if they might be heavy and a bit short?

I am not overly impressed with Urbans as i find them very flexy so i was wondering if anyone would recommend the £15 upgrade to the Zoo forks...?

So anyone who has experience with both or either please give your opinions as its a while to the frame arrives and i'd like to make my mind up soon!

Cheers.

I've rode both and personally find the Echo Control forks nicer.

But if you want to go straight blade then the urbans are nice, a little flexy and weaker than the Zoos, but the Zoo's to me felt really heavy.

I didn't notice the weight of the zoos so much on my High BB frame but when ridding a lower BB frame I definitely noticed.

That sounds promising. I think i could quite happily gain 120 grams(ish) to sacrifice the flexy feeling of the Urbans, i'll never forget how dissapointed i felt when changing from Koxx Forks to Urbans, the flex felt so horrible....looks like Zoos may be the way forward!

Thanks a lot.