Street Training 3

Rich Pearson

You always looked really hunched over your shoulders and your arms are in a different angle to most.

Tried a higher rise stem before?

I know what you mean, a lot of people have commented on (not just mine) the 07 Pure's saying the front end feels really low. I'm running an Echo 110x5 so theres not a lot in there to start with, plus the headangle (70.5degrees...) brings the bars right down low. I gues its just something I've always been comfortable with but I think I am going to try out a higher rise stem when I get my next frame, as I'd like to try a few different geo options whilst we're working on the 26UK frame.

I really love your videos youve got a really good style about you, some beast moves. And is it me or does it always seem like your tshirt is to small for you lol

I have a bad habit of stealing my girlfriends clothes... :P

You are without a doubt my favourite rider.

And the most inspriational rider of the past year.

You just made my day. :)

And thanks to everyone else who posted replies, glad everyone liked it so much, working on ST4 now (Natural training, alas, has been put off again.)

Thanks again

Rich

inspirational and something to watch and learn from......

probably one of the best videos iv seen in ages, just generally ripping it up and just riding for the pleasure of it.

aint seen you in ages rich, must have a meet up in bristol or london, or even down your end some time. really enjoyed the whole of them few minutes.

Wayne.

I really liked that video, was a nice change and had a good mix of stuff in it.

inspirational and something to watch and learn from......

probably one of the best videos iv seen in ages, just generally ripping it up and just riding for the pleasure of it.

aint seen you in ages rich, must have a meet up in bristol or london, or even down your end some time. really enjoyed the whole of them few minutes.

Thanks guys, always nice to receive praise from some of the best!

Phil: You got my PM yet?

Wayne: Anytime you want to truck on down here you know where I live. Actually, I've moved so now you don't, but you get the point; anytime you want to have a couple of days on dartmoor and get some street down in plymouth and exeter, always more than welcome (Y)

Rich