Post Up Your First Video!

t33zr

I thought it will be fun to see all you guys first videos... specially the Oldschool riders..!

The progress of you guys will be fun to watch....

I have not been riding for more than 2 years... and here is the first video i made...

I belive i had been riding for 6-7 months when i made it!

U can clearly see i have been progressing a bit :closedeyes:

Youtube Video -> Original Video

Here is mine and my mates first video, i warn you its a bit good!

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an oldskooler! Heres a vid of me riding when i was at college in 1999-2000. I kinda preferred my riding style back then thinking about it!

Hope you like.

Rob

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love the old skool giant, think they are amazing frames. Nice video you were really good even back then, puts my first vid to shame!

Edited by E6v6i6l

Around 5 years ago now :S an old vid from a trip to Cleethorpes, I've got some more else where, I'll try and get them up soon!

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by eMAyaRKay