Biketrials Business Politics

wiremesh

Hey i know politics are all around, but it seems quite bad over here.

Riders would get a "UR A willy" for buying that bike from him...kinda look..from the Monty dealer here.

Its a stupid bike, bla bla bla...do you guys get that over in the UK?

I mean, i guess as an end user, a customer...we shouldn't worry where we put our money. Though good advice would be good on whatever we do in trials incl selecting our bikes, it got so bad once, i bought echo forks, cranks, to setup on my 99 hydra. N i got a huge up ur ass...for the whole damn day at the Monty shop.

Over here we only have 2 shops for Trials.

www.attitudebikes.com - Official Monty Dealer & BikeTrial President of Singapore.

www.thenextbike.blogspot.com - Offical Deng Dealer & Koxx Singapore, and also a personal friend of mine.

Got me so intimidated, i wanted to quit riding...i was 16 den.

But now i've grown and really i guess, before i buy a bike, i do my research extensively...

i ask around. Just to make sure, my next parts or bike would get a "willy" comment from the Monty shop.

I'm not a very good rider, just average...heck i can't even sidehop or pedal up 5 feet, can't ride my line the way i plan for it

. But as a rider...i do wish that

Trials in singapore would be united, and that the aim of the riders n shops would be to promote BikeTrials & come together helping each other no matter what products they are carrying in.

The reason why i registered an account here, was so that i could just chat...in a Trials forum.. :)

The biketrial forum in Singapore is dying. Trials is dying in Singapore. "Sigh" :(

Chaosinduction might be lifeless, but trials is not dying in SG!

I'm the only rider at my area, but I still make it a point to make every ride interesting, though lonely. Sometimes I might look like a fool when attempting to side hop up 2 feet.

At the end of the day, all it matters is that you enjoy your session.