White Try-all Tyres?

Adrian J

there new, the limited white boxx comes with them

yaa that looked pritty sweet i thought!

Dont think the tyres will look good for long atal especially not this time of year or if your riding natural! they should have brought them out closer to summer maybee...

should bring out other colours if there going to do white aswell...

The white ones are designed for comp use only. Preferably in the snow.

Where does it say that? All I can see is that its same as the standard black version, just more exspensive and in white. Also it has 'Triangular tread pattern which is different to most tyres, ensuring good grip and mud shedding properties' - nothing about snow :huh:

Where does it say that? All I can see is that its same as the standard black version, just more exspensive and in white. Also it has 'Triangular tread pattern which is different to most tyres, ensuring good grip and mud shedding properties' - nothing about snow :huh:

:giggle:

I think you've missed the point.

£35 for a single tyre? Jesus.....

Thats more than double what a creepy crawler is! The creepy is lighter and harder wearing as well.

I rekon they would look good for about a minute.

check chain reaction, creepy crawler for 11.99 so thats as near as makes no difference 3x more

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=7955

Sod that for a laugh.

They will rape quicker, ending up black in about 4 weeks. And the blackness of black tyres is created by carbon, which these white tyres don't have, and carbon is a hard wearing property.*

*Dunno if this is right, just what i've read on a reliable website, can't remember what it was though... And i probably haven't repreached it right either.

EDIT: Sam, that's for a front... Rear is 15.99 on CRC.

Edited by Fat Pants™

Sod that for a laugh.

They will rape quicker, ending up black in about 4 weeks. And the blackness of black tyres is created by carbon, which these white tyres don't have, and carbon is a hard wearing property.*

*Dunno if this is right, just what i've read on a reliable website, can't remember what it was though... And i probably haven't repreached it right either.

jesus, fatty has come back and changed... he has knowlage :o

Sod that for a laugh.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=279

front white try all is 30's

jesus, fatty has come back and changed... he has knowlage :o

no he don't

Edited by Sam Ward

How will tyhey get dirty quicker ? :P

Ok, they probably won't get dirty quicker, but they will show the dirt a lot more. I reckon they'll turn to a kind of grey/brown in a matter of weeks and look rubbish. even worse than they do now.

Anyhow after my poor joke i wonder how long they last? Coloured tyres tend to wear quicker, well the ones i've used and the people i spoke to about them said so as well.

If the price wasn't more i'd probably get another for the front anyway in white.