Am I Good For A 11 Month Rider

i think its alrite for 11 months i have seen better though i supose it depends on the locattion and number of riders. me and my mate are bringing out a video soon weve been riding for 9 months.

damn :( some one beat me to it.

Edited by 0zzy

i think its alrite for 11 months i have seen better though i supose it depends on the locattion and number of riders. me and my mate are bringing out a video soon weve been riding for 9 months.

damn :( some one beat me to it.

Ha i win and i even embeded it so there!

The size of the moves were about average for 11months but i have to say the riding was very eratic, sorry!

Not bad... not trying to boast or anything but just say, me and my mate have been riding for 5 months and we can get-up/sidehop 8 bricks maybeeee 9 if we are lucky :). We also done everything you done in your video when we last went herne bay.

Lol, i think you just stole the thread - i was impressed, for 9 months you look very stable and confident with flicking that bike around.

To the lad who stated this post:

You're not bad for 11 months, better than some people i know who have been riding for years, but it shouldn't matter. Just having fun is its own reward.

Have fun with it and keep up the good work!

yeh mate pretty good for 11 months but as stated ,seen better

i think it really depends on who your riding with.

ive ridden with riders alot better than me.

ive been riding about 7-8 months and i can side over bar hight and gap further than some riders who've been riding 2ish years.

yeh mate pretty good for 11 months but as stated ,seen better

i think it really depends on who your riding with.

ive ridden with riders alot better than me.

ive been riding about 7-8 months and i can side over bar hight and gap further than some riders who've been riding 2ish years.

Sidehopping and gapping isn't everything!