Ear Piercing

B.E.A.U

Ok. I Have had my ear pierced befor and each time it messed up cartledge built up and i had operation to have the little lump removed.

I really want both sides done ( sounds gay maybe)

Is theer a way around it and why does it do this my dads is fine and everyone i know is fine. I dont understand why.

Where i had my tattoo done they said you shouldnt use a gun you should use a needle type thing and work it thorugh that way you dont shock anything or push anything to the back of your ear lobe. Is this right

if its f**ked up when it been peicred with a gun then try get them to pierce it using a needle like they would for eyebrow or naval.

whats peoples opinions on flesh tunnel at both sides?

Yeah i might do that i want diamonds pimpin lol maybe strech it after a while

I have got 18mm tunnels in each ear. Also for maximum pain get them scalped, Mine were done from 0 to 10mm

Why? Don't really need to scalpel till your around the 40mm mark and want more, anything less than that is just a bit of a waste of flesh? I realise it's quicker but you can, if you really wanted to, stretch about a mm every two days. Surely you weren't in that much of a rush?

Try stretching your conch and top rim of your cartilage, that's what real men do ;) Haha

Back to the topic, B.E.A.U, just go to a proper piercing studio, i.e not f**king Claire's and get them to give you a 1.2mm in your ears if your wanting silly little diamonds. Is very likely it'll be about £30 for the pair. Yes they'll use a needle and yes they'll heal fine in a few weeks.

Why? Don't really need to scalpel till your around the 40mm mark and want more, anything less than that is just a bit of a waste of flesh? I realise it's quicker but you can, if you really wanted to, stretch about a mm every two days. Surely you weren't in that much of a rush?

Try stretching your conch and top rim of your cartilage, that's what real men do ;) Haha

very bad advice brotato.

piercing thread.

Diamond earings are gay if there massive and truely fake, I wear two small diamond earings, both real diamond but there quite small. cost £100 from jewlers and that was reduced, it's your opinion really.

I think flesh tunnels are cool aswell, few of my mates have them done ... look cool!

Your own opinion really (Y)

Ben@leicestertrials :D

Diamond earings are gay if there massive and truely fake, I wear two small diamond earings, both real diamond but there quite small. cost £100 from jewlers and that was reduced, it's your opinion really.

I think flesh tunnels are cool aswell, few of my mates have them done ... look cool!

Your own opinion really (Y)

Ben@leicestertrials :D

Yeah i dont want huge ones

and its not gay you dress how you want isnt it.

and that pic of that ball fffackinghell son lol.

and the toilt duck lol that made me laugh