Flat Tires

mista-neos

How often do you guys get "flatties" i get them every week always on the frount i brought a new one on saterday and got a flat yesterday or today im not sure what it is thats getting me them i havnt went over any nails or galss this weekend i only been riding pallits and walls. I think i could do with some new tires at the moment im riding on onza stciky fingers does any one no what tire i should get.

x0x0-neos

Are you pinching the tubes or are they just getting small holes?

It might be worth checking you rimtape is intact and there are no sharp spoke hole edges inside the rim that could be puncturing it.

If its pinch punctures then you either need more pressure or a better tyre, if its not then try wrapping the rim with electrical tape before putting the rimtape on.

Have you checked the inside of the tyre for small stones, bits of glass or thorns?

How often do you guys get "flatties" i get them every week always on the frount i brought a new one on saterday and got a flat yesterday or today im not sure what it is thats getting me them i havnt went over any nails or galss this weekend i only been riding pallits and walls. I think i could do with some new tires at the moment im riding on onza stciky fingers does any one no what tire i should get.

x0x0-neos

are you getting the punchers near your valve?. if so get a new tyre, i had the same problem its because the innertube carnt grip the tyre, if not check around your tyre to see if it has anythink around it. in my front tyre though i have a tube protector now, never had a punchure ever since.

hope this helps (Y)

Edited by sir koxxy

one of the beads from inside the rubber on my tire come through and gave me puncture after puncture after puncture one day ,god it anoyed me.what innertube and tire are you running on the rear mate?atm i have a big ass kenda tube and a minion tire its been fine,and i tend to land heavy as i tend to tank stuff too much.

steve

one of the beads from inside the rubber on my tire come through and gave me puncture after puncture after puncture one day ,god it anoyed me.what innertube and tire are you running on the rear mate?atm i have a big ass kenda tube and a minion tire its been fine,and i tend to land heavy as i tend to tank stuff too much.

steve

im riding with onza sticky fingas and im not sure what tube but i have specilized innertube on the frount

I used to get pinch punctures all the time when running a low tyre pressure and just got fed up of forking out money for new tubes and bought a kenda 4.25 tube and it is the best thing ive bought, i could run ten psi and not get a pinch puncture, the sidewalls are so tough is unreal. Really worth there money.