Luckiest Man (or Woman) In The World

Kugliim

I would take del's 3 wheeler van see how much for a misson prodigy LOL

I spend my money wisely lol....

rubbish....

with 20 million squillion quid, you're making like a billion each month in interest...

tell us what you would really buy!

boxe's

:huh: with a hint of :lol:

Edited by Disasterboy

Buy an Audi R8 Bugatti Veyron Audi R8 AND a Bugatti Veyron, go and look at bikes, probably choose an Adamant or GU, I'd have a mod AND a stock, take them home in a Toyota Hilux, to a huge warehouse i just bought, chock-full of good stuff to ride, as well as huge estate outside where I can ride my brand new yamaha XTR, which I'd use to get between my new house and warehouse.

:)

976647.gif

this lad has it dialled but ide rartehr have a nissan skyline r34 i dont care about speed skyline tuned to the max looking lush is fast enough

this lad has it dialled but ide rartehr have a nissan skyline r34 i dont care about speed skyline tuned to the max looking lush is fast enough

Will most probably f**k some of the cars some people have mentioned here so..

Arggggghhh, you suck. I hate topics like this. They make me want loads of money :(

I cant even list what i'd get, but i'd definately buy and Onza just to smash it up :)

Id, buy a dob and see if i can crack it going straight to down tube first time.. be well fun.

id put 18 mil into an investment doodah, spend about 500k on a nice sized house. get my full motorbike test done/ driving test and buy a few bikes/cars. get a new trials bike, give my dad, brother/his gf a fair chunk. also id buy the bay horse pub in chelmsford as its been shut down because the company that owned it went bust, paying the staff and increased wage as they are all my mates in there.

Ben

Buy an Audi R8 Bugatti Veyron Audi R8 AND a Bugatti Veyron, go and look at bikes, probably choose an Adamant or GU, I'd have a mod AND a stock, take them home in a Toyota Hilux, to a huge warehouse i just bought, chock-full of good stuff to ride, as well as huge estate outside where I can ride my brand new yamaha XTR, which I'd use to get between my new house and warehouse.

:)

Only gay thing is that i don't think any insurance company will insure a Bugatti Veyron lol

I'd have a really nice speced 24UK mk II, mmmmm, lush.... :)

If I had that much money I would build a big workshop where I could build my own bikes with frames, hubs, sprockets and even the brakes etc.

I'm soon a licensed welder and I'm interested in crafting so the only thing that stops me from building my own bike right now is lack of machines, workshop and some money. But in the future I plan on try to build a DH frame to start with and then a chopper frame for my MC.

Only gay thing is that i don't think any insurance company will insure a Bugatti Veyron lol

I'd have a really nice speced 24UK mk II, mmmmm, lush.... :)

saying that, you have enough money to buy england, so to be honest they're your rules now

:P/ :shifty:

almost forgot... a bitc in every room....so you don't ride with yours balls full

HAHAHAHA! That's brilliant

If you're worth more than something like £5million you don't need to be insured.

One more thing. I would buy so many bikes and just ride them a few days and then sell them for almost nothing so soon everyone has bought a new bike from me for give away prices and everyone would "love" me :king:

Nice one... can I have the first bike when you're done with it. I'll give you a fiver for it.

i would buy some duck tape to tape my grips up as they are ripped and maybe some oil for my chain as it is abit rusty but id definitly buy my self a brand spankin new tyre cos my innertube is pokin out the middle lol..............and not forgetting to buy out tarty bikes and my own indoor and out door trials park :P