Backflip On A Mtb?

austen

s4xh14.jpg

35a6srb.jpg

no9aid.jpg

Ttheres pics of the dent and of the frame. Do you think its worth selling the frame even though its got this dent? or is there no point?

One of the funny videos is just processing on youtube, will upload it later.

Did you bend the headtube!?!

Looks at an odd angle.

I think i did, i dont think its like a dent i think it was with the impact the frame just crumpled or somthing :S

So i just stripped my bike so i cant ride for ages now :(

I no i never went upside down in that one. That was my first attempt. On my best attempt i went upside down and landed upside down on my back, but i need to see if my mate got that on film. i only posted that video up cause it was the only one i got on my phone.

I never made a thread saying i was going to do a back flip, but i could make an atempt as good as the one in that clip if i had a bike i dont care about breaking

Good for you.

Your missing the point, i only put that video up for a laugh cause i dont have any other nes my mate does. So you go try backflips then get back to me about it. and at the start of this thread it said i was thinking about it and wanted some pointers, then i said i was going to try it. Have you ever tried anything and not made it? Yeah i think so.

Good for you.

Your missing the point, i only put that video up for a laugh cause i dont have any other nes my mate does. So you go try backflips then get back to me about it. and at the start of this thread it said i was thinking about it and wanted some pointers, then i said i was going to try it. Have you ever tried anything and not made it? Yeah i think so.

Fair enough mate , it was a good attempt at a superman, didn't see no flip.

Fair enough mate , it was a good attempt at a superman, didn't see no flip.

and for like the millionth time its cause that wasnt an attempt at a flip cause i got scared. That wasnt my only attempt at it, that was the only video i had of it. I'm going to build my dmr back up even though its bent and go out and try it again and get a proper video of me doin it just for you, since you "didnt see no flip". when i did properly try the flip yesterday i landed on my back still on the bike.

Edited by austen