Zestseries.com

Kieran@ZSClothing

Looks good, it's pretty quick, and it's functional. Nice and simple too, which is always a bonus, though it'd be good to have a bit more content on (though it's coming soon, so good work!)

Quick question, if all the info is contained in this orange frame, wouldn't it make more sense to move it up a touch and remove the need for scrollbars down the right hand side?

Looks good, it's pretty quick, and it's functional. Nice and simple too, which is always a bonus, though it'd be good to have a bit more content on (though it's coming soon, so good work!)

Quick question, if all the info is contained in this orange frame, wouldn't it make more sense to move it up a touch and remove the need for scrollbars down the right hand side?

I have a 24" i mac so its like tiny in the middle of my screen so there is no need to scroll any were.

what size screen you got? i might have to move it up abit.

Currently on a 15.4" Widescreen in 16:10, at 1280 x 800 resolution.

Is there no way to set it to a proportion of the available space perhaps? It's possible to set page widths to 90% etc, so I'd imagine it can be done, but not looked into it

I'll grab you a screenshot to show you how it's coming up :)

Edit:

Currently on a 15.4" Widescreen in 16:10, at 1280 x 800 resolution.

Is there no way to set it to a proportion of the available space perhaps? It's possible to set page widths to 90% etc, so I'd imagine it can be done, but not looked into it

I'll grab you a screenshot to show you how it's coming up :)

Cheers.

Few little things to change dude (sorry, seems like I'm being really gay but just trying to help get it perfect!)

Hello and welcome to

The zest series clothing company,

products will be made available

to purchase as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Would be nicer to read, and a touch more grammatically correct (I think!) as:

Hello and welcome to

the Zest Series clothing company.

Products will be made available

to purchase as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

There's an error on the "T-Shirts" page - Correct spelling is "available"

Team page - The word "members" shouldn't have an apostrophe (one of these ' ) ;)

Other than that, and possibly thinking about the size of the page for different screens (not sure what to do about that, not a major issue though) I'd say it's all awesome. Looks really good and is great to use :)

Hope that's of some use to you. Nothing to do with the site as such, just the wording of some bits!

Few little things to change dude (sorry, seems like I'm being really gay but just trying to help get it perfect!)

Would be nicer to read, and a touch more grammatically correct (I think!) as:

There's an error on the "T-Shirts" page - Correct spelling is "available"

Team page - The word "members" shouldn't have an apostrophe (one of these ' ) ;)

Other than that, and possibly thinking about the size of the page for different screens (not sure what to do about that, not a major issue though) I'd say it's all awesome. Looks really good and is great to use :)

Hope that's of some use to you. Nothing to do with the site as such, just the wording of some bits!

luke speak to me on msn i need some of ur wisdom.

im a new team rider.... tees are mint :D cant wait to get hold off one !!

danny

Yes danny's joined us :D... il felt the tee's the quality is so nice there quite a thick t-shirt they

look mint :D. and when kieran starts driving where coming up (Y)

ben x

Edited by Ben b