New Tyres

!Harris!

Heyy ! , Does Anybody know the best front and rear tyres to run for weight and performance , I am Running standard front and rear high rollers at the moment which tend to not be performing too well but their weight is very good , Any help ? Many Thanks :D .

Heyy ! , Does Anybody know the best front and rear tyres to run for weight and performance , I am Running standard front and rear high rollers at the moment which tend to not be performing too well but their weight is very good , Any help ? Many Thanks :D .

Highrollers are one of the favourite tyres :)

By standard I presume you mean the maxxpro 60a compound? Stick with highrollers but get the 42a super tacky or 40a slow reezy and youll be sorted.

If you want really sticky go for the tryall tyres but theyre expensive and wear out pretty quick, grips well though :D

Tryall white! (Y)

they look sweet, amazing tyres too :)

Dan, =]

I was looking at those try-all whites they do look soo amazing and they had good reviews, id just never want my tyres to see a bit of dirt ever again :P

Nathan

Highrollers are one of the favourite tyres :)

By standard I presume you mean the maxxpro 60a compound? Stick with highrollers but get the 42a super tacky or 40a slow reezy and youll be sorted.

If you want really sticky go for the tryall tyres but theyre expensive and wear out pretty quick, grips well though :D

Yes i Do have the maxxpro60a compund :( need a stickier one really , I will look at the super tacky 42a's , Thanks

Nathan