A Few Parts I've Deigned

Headley

He made his own frame, with his hands... not just drawn existing designs into CAD... .subtle difference there

Interesting to see the finished result if he actually makes it, bet the frame is a copy of something thats been done, whats the geo, based on?

Fair play to the lad, he's doing something that interests him, and if he has access to the facilities he's got himself some cheap, totally custom parts!

Who cares if a part exists already? He's not claiming to have designed new parts etc :P

Good work dude :)

My sentiments exactly. I used to play around designing different bits and bobs, never with the intention of making them though, I just wanted to have a play. In hindsight, this playing around has paid off as it made me quite proficient with the CAD packages I used which has helped me at work.

Everyone who's saying non of the parts look original you're right but non of them are ment to be. They're just first designs and I would change most of them. As for the booster I know it has been done before and I thought I would give it a go, it's the one I'm deffintaly going to make so i'll get some picture up when it is done. I'm going to get it made at school so it's going to be free so no problems there.

Ive just finished designing some cranks, they're nothing like what I wanted them to be. So what do you think? (just remember i'm not going for originality)

Design6-0.jpg

Design6.jpg