Sending Wheels In The Post

Ingram

Hey just a quick question, i want to send some wheels in the post in future, do i just take it to the post office or will i have to get a courier or someone to collect it? lol Thanks :$

i sent a frame yest and that cost me 15 odd quid and it weighed around 3kg if i remember. just make sure you package the wheel ok and protect it some how, i used extra bits of cardboard wrapped around

post office will be fine though mate

Get 2 bin bags and wrap them up in those, then pasel tape (alot of it) and tape that up, little bit of paper taped to the front

with the adress and take it to your local post office they will weigh it and charge you the amount it will cost to send

sorted.

Hey just a quick question, i want to send some wheels in the post in future, do i just take it to the post office or will i have to get a courier or someone to collect it? lol Thanks :$

I sent two 26" wheels (Everything except tyres) and with all the packaging it was £14.

Package them well and take it to your local postie :)

Get a bike box from a bike shop, take the wheels & bars off and put bubble wrap on sensitive bits...

Probably best going with a courier for a whole bike I reckon.

Fitted a stock in a bmx box without much undoing. Bout 15quid at the postie

When i bought a rear mod wheel from Tarty, they put old wide sellotape rolls around the axles to stop them from being f**ked/poke out, then it was simply binbagged up with a layer or bubble wrap inside the binbag as far as i can remember...

And plenty of tape.

Edited by Fat Pants™