My Helmet After Nissan Qashqai Challenge

bikedude789

Darren Pokoj AUS, Andi Brewi AUT, Brandon Semenuk CAN, Kurtis Sorge CAN, Mitchel Chubey CAN, Mischa Breitenstein CH, Damjan Siriski CZE, Andreu Lacondeguy ESP, Christopher Hatton FRA, Amir Kabbani GER, Andi Wittmann GER, Benny Korthaus GER, Trond Hansen NOR, Bartek Obukovicz POL, Martin Söderström SWE, Dan Atherton UK, Gee Atherton UK, Grant Fielder UK, Lance McDermott UK, Sam Pilgrim UK, Adam Hauck USA, Alex Reveles USA, Andrew Taylor USA, Cameron McCaul USA, Cameron Zink USA, Greg Watts USA, Jamie Goldman USA, Phil Sundbaum USA, Paul Basagoitia USA, Tyler McCaul USA

Personally, i reckon Lance McDermott should have won it hands down (Y) .

Lance McDermott's sequence E.T. to tuck no hander, back flip into a front flip finishing with a clean flair on the right quarter pipe landed him into the top three in the London Final and overall winner of the Nissan Qashqai Challenge 2008.

Can anybody help me work out these signature's I think it's:

Sam Pilgrim

Chris Smith

Paul Basagoitia

Jamie Goldman

Andi Wittmann

Andreu Lacondeguy

Darren Pokoj

there are a few more. Any help please?

Edited by bikedude789

i was there man was wicked. i agree lance maybe should have got a higher score and i remember alot of people booing but he did repeat alot of his tricks, surely you get less points if you two identical tricks?

ahh wish i could have got my cast signed. did you get hans ray to sign you helmet?

i was there man was wicked. i agree lance maybe should have got a higher score and i remember alot of people booing but he did repeat alot of his tricks, surely you get less points if you two identical tricks?

ahh wish i could have got my cast signed. did you get hans ray to sign you helmet?

You should have got it signed, there were even people putting there bikes over the railings and getting the frame signed, Was Hans Rey there because he's not in the list of riders if so can you remind me of what he looked like on the day might of got it signed by him.

Why did you get them sign your helmet? they are hardly big time celebrities. to make it worse you dont even now who they are lol. wacko.gif

they're pretty big in the dirt jumping world. with audiences up to 100,000 and prize money of 40,000 euros ain't bad. far bigger numbers you'd expect to see in trials... your just jealous haha.

I can't ever really imagine being jealous of the MTB scene. Maybe jealous of the relatively average BMXers who went to MTBers and did the same tricks they did on BMX, but becoming well known/well paid in the MTB world? But at the same time, I'd rather have pride, dignity, and self-respect ;)

they're pretty big in the dirt jumping world. with audiences up to 100,000 and prize money of 40,000 euros ain't bad. far bigger numbers you'd expect to see in trials... your just jealous haha.

Why would I be jealous of any mtb rider I hate them all! they all have the most awfull style ever and it just looks wrong. Compared to the stlye of a park/DJ/street bmxer imo