My New Inspired Fourplay!

thewoomaster

Hey dude's,

Here's a few pics of my new Inspired :- , Big thanks to Danny Mac for the frame and Mr Kenny (Y)

It's a bloody great to ride :P really light, oh i know chain is slack (but 74kingz snaped), seat could go more up etc but just wanted to get out on it! :-

New stuff on way to give it abit more white, new maggie & bolts, bars, stem and seat.

Spec:

Chris King BMX hub on a Viz rim

Pitbull forks

Try-all hope mini disc, HS33 with Snowes.

PZ carbon bars, Chris king headset

etc etc....

mynewbike2vc9.th.jpg

newside2hg4.th.jpg

mynewbikecm0.th.jpg

Coments welcome,

Thanks

TheWoo

Edited by thewoomaster

Surely cant be a BMX. More likely a single speed.

Sort the seat out and it will look mint

Well checked the box and its says "chris king single speed bmx hub in pewter 32 hole"

Thats the hub i got? (Y)

Edited by thewoomaster

i just got the hub built up awhile ago on the Viz rim 42mm rim

You mean 46mm? Cos viz only has 46mm width for 24inch rims right?

Anyways how do you find the rim? Is the width ok? Or rather don't you find it a little too wide for street-trials? Cos most people use rhynolite which are like 29mm?

Nice bike though, I like the all-black.

Its a short term thing, poo springs snaped the day i got the bike but yer works sweet :S ,

I had my first ride on my inspired yesterday.....i snapped my 74 kingz too so only got around 10 mins riding...brakes aren't nearly bedded in and cant make any real judgements on the bike yet..... oh well. Go for some more fun bars, i put some deity's on mine and for the short time it was in one pice it handled fine on the back wheel.

Love it, nice and simple :).

Get a spacer under that stem if you can. Or a steeper stem. Trust me ;)

Thanks dude, went for less skickers etc, just cos i like the black, with stem was going to go for a viz ((white)) high rise or the try-all from tarty? Aslo steeper stem?

"I had my first ride on my inspired yesterday....." wow dude how could not go out on it, i just built it up and had to go out on it :o

As for rim it fits fine loads of space could get a 2.7 ply tyre in there no probs (Y), its a really strong rim and great for street!!

Oh have sort seat it now :- , have rode every day since i got it and its the best 24inch bike there is for trials :P , light, flickable and bloody great to ride!!

The Try All stem you mentioned might go well, definitely in the right direction in terms of length, though it could probably still do with a little extra height imo.

This stem in 90 or 100 would suit the bike's geo with the bars you have, just depends if you mind the looks of it etc.

Personally I go way high on bars, with 2.5" risers and 35mm spacers! With that stem I mentioned you'd probably get somewhere between your current set-up and my bunnyhop-tastic setup.