Rick Koekoek

Dave@Trialtech

He is a top 8ranked uci elite rider.

I personally know rick very well and he is a truly awesome rider, and a nice guy to talk to. He alao speaks brilliant english. :)

Awesome dave/rick

better than yours :thumbsup:

yes, but still..... cls/watson/neil t.....is way better in street than Vincent hermance!

my opinion....

if you think street is doing big drop gaps then your wrong, this guy goes just as big as cls watson damon etc on everything by the looks of this vid, except he didnt do a drop gap so that means hes crap at street?

neil damon etc just make thier videos with mahooosive fisheyes and effects which make you think wow. this guy made a video from a weekend just to show dave what hes about.

just dont think of street in the wrong way man. even if it is shit :- (awaits ripping)

Edited by Bearded Midget

if you watch competition videos then you should know him quite well, usually i dont like mod riders but he is different, hes like a mix of benito and cls - fast movements with power! still i would probably prefer him on 26" bike

Sorry, don't see how that's an awesome video myself. :ermm: Likewise, don't see how a load of mashy TGS makes him amazing at street..

because tgs is gay and uci comp style is cool :lol:

about the vid, it just show how powerfull he is so it's not really interesting

wait to see a vid of him with some crazy lines (Y)