Rick Koekoek

Dave@Trialtech

yes, but still..... cls/watson/neil t.....is way better in street than Vincent hermance!

my opinion....

I understand

but, there is a bunch of street riders who just ride big...like tgs and it's so much poor than a "hermance rider"

look at tra...he goes big but with so much different skills

the problem here is that the vid is a bit poor about riding skills and lines...I m sure he could do a lot better

and if you talk about good street riders...what about guys like porter,staples,grillet,rowan,ali c,fatmike,max-t,lewis greenhalgh etc... that's the best street riders, tgs is good but it's already finish

lines is the future :lol:

yes, but still..... cls/watson/neil t.....is way better in street than Vincent hermance!

my opinion....

That is a big call!! I was under the impression that massive drop gaps were not mandatory to be a top street rider.

A top competition rider is unlikely to put their body through regular massive drop gaps, because of the risk of injury,

and potentially shortened career.

he is far more than that...

he is an elite uci rider ^_^

He is a top 8ranked uci elite rider.

I personally know rick very well and he is a truly awesome rider, and a nice guy to talk to. He alao speaks brilliant english. :)

Awesome dave/rick