Some Pics Of Me Riding

spaceman

what tyres are you running?

kenda k-rad 24x2.3 (this is the only 24'' tyre available at my side, left over from my old street bike). So far so good, I haven't had a serious slip yet.

Well, I'm still very street and park orientated.

My best friend was a skater and formed a skate club two years ago. He managed to get the school to fund the ramps. A bmx club was formed a month ago and the skate club didn't allow the riders to use the ramp (weird cos tyres don't damage the ramps compared to grinds). But we're having a term break now so I "secretly" used the ramp.

Oh right so someone has finally come up with an alternative to shitty fourbolt mounts that keep stripping?

Eight bolt mounts!!!!!four spare ;) man im witty

Erm not exactly, I'm running the evo clamp on the reversed vee mounts cos I stripped one of the 4-bolt mounts. That "thing" which you thought was a 4-bolt mount is actually the cable guide. To be honest, I'm just too lazy to get it heli-coiled now.

Now I wonder is running the brakes on the bottom of the seat stay better? I can't think of any advantages.