Shes Back On The Road!

saunders

After god nows how long of the trials bike I thought it was time to get back on the road!!!

What do you think?

Its pretty old school but with some newer bits on it too. :)

Still feels as nice to ride as it did when i was 17!!! sh1te that was a while ago!! :S

A lolly pop to whoever guesses what it is!!!! hehehe

post-1446-1213819187_thumb.jpg

post-1446-1213819101_thumb.jpg

post-1446-1213819216_thumb.jpg

Jeez Nick didnt realise you still had that!! I remember the frist time you came out on that, at Avon Forest with Dan and Mr Howard (whos also getting a trials bike again). Old Skool group ride soon!!

yeah i'd be up for a bit of a ride. I went out last night with Rich Lee we were both pants although we managed to backwheel and sidehope above handle bars by the end of the night :) really need to get the balance, confidence and consistancy back though.

hey Andy!! just looked at your picture on your profile im sure that is a picture of me down at poole quay on your old monty?!!! :P

yeah i'd be up for a bit of a ride. I went out last night with Rich Lee we were both pants although we managed to backwheel and sidehope above handle bars by the end of the night :) really need to get the balance, confidence and consistancy back though.

hey Andy!! just looked at your picture on your profile im sure that is a picture of me down at poole quay on your old monty?!!! :P

Hell yea it is. I love that pic, plus it was the best thing my monty ever did :P

Well Nick, keep the 4,5,6 of July free. We are demoing at the National Outdoor Lifestyle Show at Canford Arena, so come along and performs some tricks and stunts for everyone :D

Hell yea it is. I love that pic, plus it was the best thing my monty ever did :P

Well Nick, keep the 4,5,6 of July free. We are demoing at the National Outdoor Lifestyle Show at Canford Arena, so come along and performs some tricks and stunts for everyone :D

i best get some practic in then!!! :)