New Tartybikes Website

AdamR28

Well, the migration didn't quite go to plan, but after many hours of hard work our new site is up and running! Huge thanks to Dave and Scott at Cox Web Design for their hard work with this one... Dave managed a 40 hour stint from 10am Friday to 2am Sunday with only 30 minutes sleep, nutter :lol:

Anyway, we have added some new features and the whole look of the site, which was around 3 years old, has been updated to be more modern. The layout and functionality remains similar but it should be a bit tidier, especially in the shopping basket and left hand products menu.

A cool new feature is also the automatic geolocation... international customers will have their region automatically detected and the price displayed with or without VAT depending on your country's tax status (check the top right hand corner of the site!). We also have a fully integrated UK postcode searcher to allow UK customers to input addresses much more quickly and accurately, and will have more handy bits and bobs added shortly.

We also have a new Media Area - even the wallpapers have been updated! Rider page to follow shortly...

As always, if you have any comments or suggestions please let me know. There shouldn't be any bugs/issues on all the Supported Browsers, but if you do find anything I'll get onto it...

Click to enter TartyBikes:

newsite.jpg

Many thanks!

The TartyBikes Team

I would have preferred a fixed width design though. On widescreen, I get lots of blank white space.

In that case you would still get lots of blank white space :P But yeah, I see what you mean... horses for courses when you're talking about fixed/fluid I reckon.

So fresh so clean lol

Very 'Vista'

And works nice and quick too! :D

I was just looking at sprockets though, and on the old one there was a drop down to change the (available) colour of the product, maybe Im not looking but that seems to have gone :ermm:

Edited by Chandler

So fresh so clean lol

I was just looking at sprockets though, and on the old one there was a drop down to change the (available) colour of the product, maybe Im not looking but that seems to have gone :ermm:

Cheers man!

It is now 'Add to Basket' button - it displays the stock on all the variations at the same time now instead of having to click each one to check it :)