Plazmatic Cross Overs.....

Tim/Trialsin USA

Cross over pipes have just arrived. Very nice product, thanks Tim!

Fred.

Good to hear they got there OK, and not abducted by the malicious Icelandic biketrial swallow en route.

First production run is long gone...... not to worry, next batch is due to arrive in my hands in a week. Sourcing things locally is always a bonus in time savings and quality control.

Haha, nah, U brake :) I think that 'Star' company or whatever they were called beat you to hydraulic V's a while back, although they were godawful...

No, I am thinking of introducing special ground soles of street sneekers that you rub tar onto....... think how much weight you could save if you just chucked the brakes all together.............. wha, ha, ha, ha.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, just though i'd say I've been running one of these cross-overs since the start of september, before I was running hope braided cross overs for around 2 years which i swore by and wasn't too keen on changing to anything else. But after using the plaz cross over i'm glad I changed. The main advantage over the hope ones is that it still has what seems like the standard magura barb fitting in there, making installation so much easier than the hope one, It prevents the cable for twisting up, I needed to people to keep the hop one straight. Also the other problems I had with the hope one is that when i knocked them on the side of rocks etc they would spin loose, no such problems as yet with the Plaz cross as it's prevented by no tension being built up when tightening due to the barb fitting.

Overall an ace product, the hope one is very good to in my opinion, but the plaz one is just easier to use and less problematic.