Plazmatic Cross Overs.....

Tim/Trialsin USA

Hey all,

Plazmatic steel braided crossovers. We have recreated the famous Russell/Magura steel braided cross over....but better. What is cool about this steel braided cross over?

1. Dramatically reduces line breakage due to hooking with heel/foot while bailing.

2. Unlike current Magura steel braided line, you do not have to buy the whole kit. These will patch right in without having to change/remove/replace the standard plastic line that goes from master cylinder (lever) to slave cylinder.

3. Unlike current HOPE or Magura steel braided line, the ends/fasteners are not made out of aluminum that quickly rounds/strips and snap under certain impacts. We are actually using OE Magura M6x1 barb fittings.

4. Price will not dent your wallet too badly. Price in USA $30-$35.

5. An improvement over the original Russell crossovers, these have protective plastic coating. Pictured with translucent smoke/grey coating. Production ones have clear coating.

6. 10" (easy now!) gives plenty of clearance for big mod tires (and UNIs!).

Don't swear the afternoon away because of another broken cross over!

Enjoy,

Tim

Plazmatic/MOE

post-8208-1214860332_thumb.jpg

I probably would have bought one if you didn't just own up to being MOE. I won't clog your thread by expanding on that, but I am seriously not impressed with a certain MOE product, so am therefore sulking with you.

I am sorry you missed the "We" (there are others involved) in my post. I am not sure what else can be said to convey my relationship to MOE. Maybe I will have some "I AM MOE" shirts made up, to be sure full disclosure is met. Or did I misread this and you implied that if it had some other name on it you would by it....confused by that logic as well.

As you are unwilling to explain the problem with a product, it is rather difficult to address it from my end. Sorry you were dissatisfied with a part. Maybe after some therapy, you will be able to overcome the inability to vocalize it.

Ha, ha, ha, ha..........gotcha, Monday is Sarcasm day!..........seriously, zip me an e-mail and let me know what the problem is/was.

Enjoy,

Tim

Good stuff :) Hope cross-overs are stainless fittings by the way.

Yes, Adam.... quite right! The aluminum end is on the main line from lever to slave. That reminds me, the item I missed was that the fitting rotate just like the old Monty/Magura/Russell crossovers..... so there is no need to twiddle about with the fitting/collar to avoid twisting of line while installing.

Edited by Tim/Trialsin USA

so how much are u charging for this crossover and when is it likely to be for sale ?

What the hell are you still doing awake!? ha, ha, ha

UK importer will have to sort the price for you all (you have VAT to ad to things). NSE

Expect them by last week (or before) of July.

Edited by Tim/Trialsin USA

NSE..so we can expect them at the end of august..and priced more than they should be?? :P

I wonder what inspires people to write such random crap.

Compile a list of products I over charge for compared to other retailers below.................................

Fred.

I probably would have bought one if you didn't just own up to being MOE. I won't clog your thread by expanding on that, but I am seriously not impressed with a certain MOE product, so am therefore sulking with you.

Max you have a PM.

Fred.

Edited by NSE

Supercycles will sell you a cracking kit to the legnths you want for £14 posted, and to be honest they look a lot more substantial that yours!

A kit? Is it self assembly? Is it safe? What does the kit consist of?

The MOE ones, (on order and set to arrive as fast as Tim can ship them), are manufactured by an aeronautical company to a very high standard. The MOE philosophy is to provide exceptional value for money, our 7 series cranks, bars and stems that will hit the market soon will back up my statement.

Fred.

A kit? Is it self assembly? Is it safe? What does the kit consist of?

The MOE ones, (on order and set to arrive as fast as Tim can ship them), are manufactured by an aeronautical company to a very high standard. The MOE philosophy is to provide exceptional value for money, our 7 series cranks, bars and stems that will hit the market soon will back up my statement.

Fred.

Nice subtle implication there, Fred...

Nice subtle implication there, Fred...

Better than subtitled implications.

Supercycles will sell you a cracking kit to the legnths you want for £14 posted, and to be honest they look a lot more substantial that yours!

"more substantial" is something I find hard to determine via CRT screen, personally.

I am sure they are there, but I only saw the hose that goes from lever/master to slave cylinder. Did not spot a cross over on the web page..... it was probably right in front of my face and I did not see it.

Sorry, I don't really know why I wrote that.

The fittings on the one from supercycles are huge, I just thought that they looked beefier than your one, but I think they are aluminium.

Basically, you tell them the legnths you want, and they put all the fittings and the hose together. All you have to do is fit it and bleed it.

oh for cryin out loud, will everyone stop having a bitch. if anybody has any faults with a product, either chose something else or try and make a better version, otherwise shut your trap! it's easy to pick holes!

yeh people should gives these guys a break. there trying to improve the qualities of our trial bikes, and save us money at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...