Dannyswindlehurst-noisia2

Danny Swindlehurst

no offence intended, but when i first clicked on the link i thought oh god another tgs mod vid, joy. but i was really pleasantly surprised. the riding was to an awesome standard, the editing was good adn the tune wasnt too bad either.

do agree with ben though with respect to "if you cant get up an object to do a move then dont do it". putting some big lines in there would just make the vid and your riding pretty damn awesome. certainly got the skills....

Couldn't have put it better myself. Awesome riding though.

what he said was on the money.

there were alot less trouser busting sidehops, and alot were kept ... but there were still a few blagged clips (or it seemed to me anyway) - dont really know why ? Enjoyed but still dissapointed - it could be sooo much better.

I found it quite entertaining (I do find the usual fast paced TGS good anyway), but I am agreeing with Ben entirely.

Your riding is massive, brilliant entertainment just moves on their own, but if you could make a line containing those features it would take your riding to a new level.

I'll use an example;

I'm sure, that I am not in the position to be critique about riding on this scale, as due to my skills its not like I have personally experienced it, but its what I would love to see from top level riding such as yours.

(From the view of a video).

Edited by Albino Slig

:o:o :o :o :o that was MASSIVE! F*cking loved that danny, well done mate!

Unlike the others, i dont care for lines in videos, i like the TGS style, because seeing massive gaps , and front to backs to a bloody rail, and soo on, well to me thats far more exiting.

But yeah i loved that, and your mental on a bike.

Austen x