Beau Memorial Ride

couldnt have said it better myself

Awsome day, some big stuff going down, herd there many be a video made for the the day ? Anyone know anything more about that ?

Just like to say thanks very much to Grant for organizing an awsome ride, best possiable way to end my summer holiday!!!!

My bones hurt

EDIT lets be more constructive... reasons why the ride was mint

- Met John Mack... although i didn't twig who he was for like 30mins

- Met Special K, whos actually not as much of a cock as he is on here

- 1st day was a banter ride which i love, with fatty getting so much stick im supprised he didnt hang himself in the night

- Got a picture of Fatty pulling "the face" in the shower which ammused me

- Taught NBR man and John Mack how to bleed a brake the propper way

- Only fell off 1ce badly, although it was a fairly long way down

- Learnt to gap, as taught by JxM

- Rode majoritivly shit, which gave me more time to bum

- Didn't work out as expensive as expected

- Driving wasn't terrible although a bit of a bitch

- Weather held out on Sunday - liked getting wet on saturday was a bubble

many more too tired to think

Edited by Simps

f**k ME THAT WAS FUN

My bones hurt

EDIT lets be more constructive... reasons why the ride was mint

- Met John Mack... although i didn't twig who he was for like 30mins

- Met Special K, whos actually not as much of a cock as he is on here

- 1st day was a banter ride which i love, with fatty getting so much stick im supprised he didnt hang himself in the night

- Got a picture of Fatty pulling "the face" in the shower which ammused me

- Taught NBR man and John Mack how to bleed a brake the propper way

- Only fell off 1ce badly, although it was a fairly long way down

- Learnt to gap, as taught by JxM

- Rode majoritivly shit, which gave me more time to bum

- Didn't work out as expensive as expected

- Driving wasn't terrible although a bit of a bitch

- Weather held out on Sunday - liked getting wet on saturday was a bubble

many more too tired to think

And the Drops to front!

Should mention that I met and caught up with so many awesome people over the last two days! Swindon crew should become my new best friends they're all awesome as f**k, BJH is a bike thief but you gotta love him, Simps is a cock, but I love him anyway, ripping Fatty for 2 days solid was probably the best part of the whole ride, Birdy running no front brake is f**king stupid, Skoze running a rear dual ply on the front is hilarious, Max (Quackers) made me laugh for telling me how abusive I was, saw JJ for the first time in years although he fully didn't remember me, Burrows was a laugh to chat to although I'm sure he didn't know who I was either, seeing Porter is always a laugh, I need to get to more hardcore shows with Wheeler and Dan, Andy NBR isn't at all how I expected him to be but still had a laugh riding round the back of Lloyds with him and his go higher stripes, also watching Simps bleed a brake was f**king gold, Kyle Shawn and Wayne need to stop riding cos they're all too f**king good, Rowan needs to sort out his f**king back brake, and he blatantly wants to go mod, I know how much he loves riding mine as he does it every time I see him, Grants hub is still stupid and having a quiet King is fine :P Seeing Mike sidehop off the wall in castle park on his 24" cruiser was gold, and Max being in the 80's by one month is awesome. I can't remember who else I saw or spoke to because there were too many people there today but it was f**kING SICK and had so so so much fun.

Oh yeah, Fatties "no wonder i'm so shit :(" when Simps had had his bike for ages was epic.

I think Beau would have loved to be there today, was glad so many people turned up :) really was an amazing ride.

Edited by Mark King

Just got back, man that train was boring as feck!

I am actually raped, but that was by far one of the best rides i have been to.

Happy that i met Jon Mac, with his ridiculously light bike, and Grant, much more of a ledge than people give him credit for (although those forks :sick:), All the swindon lads (Y) And seeing my darling Skoze :)

RIP Beau :)

Just got back, man that train was boring as feck!

I am actually raped, but that was by far one of the best rides i have been to.

Happy that i met Jon Mac, with his ridiculously light bike, and Grant, much more of a ledge than people give him credit for (although those forks :sick:), All the swindon lads (Y) And seeing my darling Skoze :)

RIP Beau :)

Happy that I met you too man! Sorry I didn't mention you before :( fully forgot!