Isn't It A Pity...

Dr. Nick Riviera

I like this thread!!!

But, opinions from both sides that i believe are correct!

In some ways i think, as long as your having fun, enjoying what you doing, who gives a sh*t if your doing GS style, its your choice, and if you like it, then fair play to you.

On the other hand, i do have to laugh at people who measure everything they ever do on their bikes. Ohh look, i just did a sidehop 45.35364"!

But i cant really argue any of this, as on my Leeson i do manuals ans streety style, never measured one thing i have done on it. Then i got my long and low mod, which i dont mind admitting i do GS style, and occasionally, i do get the good old tape measure out, but not all the time!

I find doing both styles gives me a good change, and keep me going in trials, a nice change every once in a while never did anyone any harm!

Owen

I thought the point of taps was to help you get up things that are too high to backwheel, so you don't need to tap 10", you don't need to start until what... 50"? I dunno...

Yeah I do like to antagonise people, it's fun ;)

hm, suppose so, But taps are more for stocks yeah, cant see anyone tapping 50+ on a mod i guess (Y)

Presumably because wherever there are differences, there is war

Religion, race, riding style, team...

i know thats what i meant in my post, i just cant understand why people car so much about there own opinion that they will argue there point to the end. like people killing in the name of religion and race.

i know things would never get that extream on trials forum though :P a bit of subject :P

Eels up inside yer, findin' an entrance where they can.

Eels up inside yer, findin' an entrance where they can.

Boring through your mind, through your tummy, through your anus!

Eels!

Eels

Eels

Eels give it up now!

I was obsolete, i couldn't ave a beat*, staggering about on me old two feet

I had one foot in the graaaaaaaaaaaave

but now I'm new rave.

but now I'm new rave..

*f**k knows what he actually sings here, but that's phonetically close.

Edited by Revolver

Brilliant. This is only part of the reason why you come across as a comeplete jebend.

I haven't touched a bike for about a year so I don't much care what you're all arguing about, frankly you all care WAY too much. I just want to highlight the use of the word "jebend" on page 3.

TOMM = LEGEND!

Davey

I haven't touched a bike for about a year so I don't much care what you're all arguing about, frankly you all care WAY too much. I just want to highlight the use of the word "jebend" on page 3.

Davey

well then davey, how olds that photo? cus you have a substantial V. like a triangle man. unless you do the weights or something else boring

well then davey, how olds that photo? cus you have a substantial V. like a triangle man. unless you do the weights or something else boring

Are you hitting on me?

Yes I work out, thanks for noticing ::wub:: although that pic is about 3 years old. I'm even buffer now ;)

Davey

Lets face it we are all little monkeys messing around on a bike with out a seat we all look like pratts and we all enjoy it what diffence dose it make if you like going up a wall sideway or taping it instead of more bmxy or compy style i don't dose it? I personaly do abit of both and i understand how people enjoy both but why bitch about it? God i love this fourm haha.

*Awaits to be qouted and slaged off*

Lets face it we are all little monkeys messing around on a bike with out a seat we all look like pratts and we all enjoy it what diffence dose it make if you like going up a wall sideway or taping it instead of more bmxy or compy style i don't dose it? I personaly do abit of both and i understand how people enjoy both but why bitch about it? God i love this fourm haha.

*Awaits to be qouted and slaged off*

you suck

WHAT MAKES ME SAD IS THAT YOU LOOK AROUND AND EVERYONE HAS A ZOO! LONG AND ALL THEY DO IS sidehop sidehop sidehop AND sidehop. THEY RIDE A ZOO BECAUSE CLS HAD ONE. EVERYONE HAS TO BE THE SAME, THEY WANT TO BE THE BEST. THEY LOOK AT CLS'S VIDS AND NEILS AND DAMONS ETC ETC AND THEY WANT TO DO THAT. YEAH THATS OK BUT EVERYONE DOES IT. AND TRIALS IS INHERITED OFF MOTO TRIALS. COMPETITIONS, NATURAL. IF YOU GET AN AVERAGE STREET RIDER IN A NATTY COMP, THERE WANK. LIKE MY MATE HE JUST DOES TGS, I GOT HIM TO RIDE A COMP. FIRST SECTION FIVED IT. BUT NATURAL IS SKILL ITS AGILITY ITS BALNACE. EVRY STREET VIDEO YOU SEE, THERES PEOPLE CPPYING CLSS LINES. NEIL I KNOW IS VERY GOOD AT NATURAL SO IS CLS. THEY HAVE NOW BOTH DECIDED TO RIDE NATURAL. BUT THE POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE IS. WHY CANT WE ALL RIDE DIFFERENT. STREET IS EXITING BECAUSE YOU NEARLY DIE AS YOU DROP A MILLION FEET, BUT WHEN YOU CLEAR A SECTION THE BUZZ YOU GET IS OVERWHELMING. EVERYONE AT THE MOMENT IS FOLLOWONG A STEREOTYPE. AND I THINK WE SHOULD ALL RIDE OUR BIKES FOR FUN.

OLI X

Yes, it was a joke. I thought you'd be expecting it to be fair. Ne'er mind.

Im a little slow....... lol plus work don't really put you in the right frame of mind to think possitivly everyones an arse hole untill i get home haha my bad :)

Im a little slow....... lol plus work don't really put you in the right frame of mind to think possitivly everyones an arse hole untill i get home haha my bad :)

haha, no problems - i know exactly what you mean!