24" Is It For Me?

chris_m

i have got back into trials after a good few years, i have ridden skatepark/ jumps/ street on a 24" bike

recently got a 26" ashton justice, i cant spin or manual find it difficult to hop,

been thinking a 24" specific bike like a 24uk or inspired would suit my style better

what are people opionions of these bikes

cheers

i have got back into trials after a good few years, i have ridden skatepark/ jumps/ street on a 24" bike

recently got a 26" ashton justice, i cant spin or manual find it difficult to hop,

been thinking a 24" specific bike like a 24uk or inspired would suit my style better

what are people opionions of these bikes

cheers

never ridden one but if u like 24in, Go with it

Insipred Fourplay Best 24inch bike i've ever owned and rode (Y), would defo say if you like 24inch then your love it :-

I couldn't agree more. I've got one myself and I frigging love the thing. Its a pleasure to ride. I got fed up of going out riding and trying to tap the same wall for hours on end (i'm shit at tapping) so I decided to get one of these bad boys and I haven't regreted it since. As a rider who's been riding for 8 years myself I think if you have been riding trials since before about 04 this is the kind of bike for you.

• 5 weeks later...

i live in glasgow and have a 4play :P

rides awsome, i have an ashton justice and i bairly ride it cause ilove the inspired.

i ride Kelvingrove Sk8 park now and again, it rides sk8 parks awsome, i have also used it on some djs and short trails, it rides offroad not bad but the bike airs beautifuly.

geez a shout when ur out and about