Middleburn Toolage

HarshRider

hey

does anyone know the cheapest place to buy a middleburn tool/truvitve bb tool?

i just went to go to my local bike shop who took my bash guard of before when i upgraded my bash guard to find that they have recently closed down.

ive tried the hammer screw driver tactics but its just not going to budge and will just ruin it.

or

does any one know any good bike shops between the portsmouth area and the bournemouth area who may do it for me? i have to pick my parents up from the airport there tomorrow so could easily pop in somewhere on the way!

cheers

hey

does anyone know the cheapest place to buy a middleburn tool/truvitve bb tool?

i just went to go to my local bike shop who took my bash guard of before when i upgraded my bash guard to find that they have recently closed down.

ive tried the hammer screw driver tactics but its just not going to budge and will just ruin it.

or

does any one know any good bike shops between the portsmouth area and the bournemouth area who may do it for me? i have to pick my parents up from the airport there tomorrow so could easily pop in somewhere on the way!

cheers

Go down to your local Hellfrauds with the cranks and ask to borrow theirs. Tends to work best if you actually know someone that works there but they're usually fairly good about those sorts of things.

tarty bikes sels them for £15 so i might keep an eye one ebay. need it though cause i just sold my spare middleburn driveside but still has the bash attached! so need it asap :|

i tried my local halfords 2 years ago and they didnt have it. may have to try again

hmmm.

Edited by HarshRider