New Neil Tunnicliffe Clips!

J Trials 31

I always find it a shame that Neil's stuff is usually exclusive to the fisheye lense. For me, his riding is appealing due to the scale of distances he can achieve. Yet I can't decipher the scale of things with the fisheye. They might be very big (yes they clearly are) but I can't actually see it as such. This is an appeal, Neil, to show things in a closer perspective to what we understand. Although presumably there's some desire to using it as you do :)

I always find it a shame that Neil's stuff is usually exclusive to the fisheye lense. For me, his riding is appealing due to the scale of distances he can achieve. Yet I can't decipher the scale of things with the fisheye. They might be very big (yes they clearly are) but I can't actually see it as such. This is an appeal, Neil, to show things in a closer perspective to what we understand. Although presumably there's some desire to using it as you do :)

Right on.

And:

neil tunnicliffe bike trial stunts tricks adamant video clips crazy mad sick huge fast powerfull goth rough sex? trials

:lol::lol::lol: i almost cried myself laughing when Pauly.C made neil drop his bike from the roof of that building and neil says to pauly "i f**king hate you" :lol: that was pure comedy. hey neil, why didn't you just drop off the roof or gap it, did you have a problem with the bike? its a shame you didn't add that hop onto that concrete pillar thing then gap to rail, to rail gap in the adamant4 vid, that was so tech. thats exactly the kind of riding we wanna see from your street vids. more link moves wherever possible please.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping this, but I'm not sure if I'm the only person to notice that Neil seems to be riding a different thin frame for some of these clips, eg. at :28 is a clip, plus many more. Not a ADAMANT.. possibly 2009 Adamant? looks sick, wanting to know the geo. And when it will be released , unless its something different?

So neil please answer this!

Sorry for bumping this, but I'm not sure if I'm the only person to notice that Neil seems to be riding a different thin frame for some of these clips, eg. at :28 is a clip, plus many more. Not a ADAMANT.. possibly 2009 Adamant? looks sick, wanting to know the geo. And when it will be released , unless its something different?

So neil please answer this!

sprayed czar i think, he was ridin' it in bristol not long ago

Edited by Nathan Woodley