Gcse's Thursday!

Balman

As I predicted, I did shit in what I thought I did best, and vice versa.

That way my results sorta evened out.

A - Citizenship

B - Resistant Materials

B - Science

B - English Language

B - Applied ICT

C - Applied ICT

C - English Literature

C - Mathematics

C - History

C - Additional Science

D - Core IT

And a Credit in Young Enterprise.

Well I'm happy that all but one are C's are above, I don't regret not revising as the majority of it was by my lack of motivation when doing coursework.

well yesterday turnt out pretty well i got my new bike and it was ment to be with me today so i got it early earnt some dolla for doin well and went out and had a laugh riding with mates.

1 A

1 B

5 C

1 D

1 E (was expectin maths to be bad)

1 U in citizenship as i fell asleep during exam....

pretty happy with that to be fair i was expectin worse few of my mates opened there's with bad grades and i spent most of my school life pissin about with them witch made me worry.... lol

well done everyone above yet to see anything tradgic (Y)

Well done to everyone does anyone else agree that GCSE's are ridiculously easy to pass? I did mine last year and got fairly alright grades for very little work. I know that the news has been talking about it but what does the forum think :) I know there alot of peoplee that geniunly work really hard so WD to them (Y)

Thoughts? Tom

Well done to everyone does anyone else agree that GCSE's are ridiculously easy to pass? I did mine last year and got fairly alright grades for very little work. I know that the news has been talking about it but what does the forum think :) I know there alot of peoplee that geniunly work really hard so WD to them (Y)

Thoughts? Tom

No, i personally couldn't disagree more, i put absolutely f**king hours into revising and still cam out with worse than i had hoped for.

To pass-Yes, very easy.

To get a Goooood Pass, no, not atall.

I know school tell you that you're gcse's are important, but aslong as you get 5 a-c's you've got nothing to worry about. Employers only look to see that you have actually got 5 a-c's, and usually just in english, maths and possibly science. Getting good grades makes f**k all difference.