Tf Car Meet

OD404

What type of meet and where?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What type of meet would you realisticly prefer?

• Car park and pub meet
    • Trackday
    • RWYB
  2. 2. Is Sunday the 5th Oct good for you?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Location?

• Brum
    • Northampton
    • Milton Keynes
    • Other - post your suggestion

Eeeexcelent. Looking at the AA route planner ect, we should be arriving there for 12.30, so from previous trips down the M1 I doubt it'll be much further? Another 30 mins or so?

I'll PM you my mobile number in the mild eventuality me and/or Boumsong break down ;)

Yeah 12:30 will be a good time to meet. MK isn't very far from there really so 20mins should see us ok at crawling pace :P

Any twisties on the way thou? ;)

Not unless you count the roundabouts...

Could always cut across on the A43 to the A5 from the services, that will be better, but not "amazing" as the best bit of the A5 is going north back to Daventry (my route home :shifty: )

It's up to you guys, we can discuss the options when we meet at the services. Needless to say the A5 will be a lot more enjoyable than just cruising down the M1 :)

12.300 at Northampton services you say? I meet you there too, only another junction or two and the A5 is always fun!

12.300 at Northampton services you say? I meet you there too, only another junction or two and the A5 is always fun!

Looks like we'll get to see who is best in the twisties (well ish as the A5 isn't all that twisty). Will be fun to have a nice convoy though :)

Looks like we'll get to see who is best in the twisties (well ish as the A5 isn't all that twisty). Will be fun to have a nice convoy though :)

Hmmm, not sure i'm going to like the answer to that question lol

Annual? Every other month or so would be awesome. Speccially like runs to the coast or something

Yup, sounds good to me! As much as I love Rallyes it's good to see other cars and talk about something different every now and then lol

I am, I'm setting off from Junction 8 of the M1. I was planning on going up past MK and meeting up with Steve and Tom etc and then heading back down the the pub with them.

By J8 of the M1 do you mean the A1/M ? (You being in Hemel Hempstead and all...)

I think your a bit to far up from me to be honest, I'm heading from Basingstoke to Wantage then up the A34 and going to Buckingham and across.

By J8 of the M1 do you mean the A1/M ? (You being in Hemel Hempstead and all...)

I think your a bit to far up from me to be honest, I'm heading from Basingstoke to Wantage then up the A34 and going to Buckingham and across.

Nope I mean J8 of the M1. :P

As will I ;)

Me too!

I've not touched the Rallye for the very reason that if I do i'll break it and then not be able to come lol.

lol wusses im gonna be painting alod of bits and sorting some mounts out friday gonna take the hole day hope i can get it all sorted. also hope i can get done at work early enough to get down to this saturdays are very hit and miss i was done at 11 last week and 2 the week before so ill keep fingers crossed.

It's on a sunday, Ben...

ahhhhhh f**king hell who keeps changing the date lol i turned down alod of overtime haha balls sunday might be better hope i dont get to wasted the night before, on the other hand means i can go to the local clio meet lol.