Slr Pics Riding Maderna.

..::littlesam::..

If these pics are supposed to be in HD, then im not impressed (N) ive seen better resolution and depth from compact cameras. nothing wrong with the riding though (Y) reckon your mate needs to experiement a bit more with the camera's HD potential. never heard of a HD photo camera, are you sure its not a digital SLR?

If these pics are supposed to be in HD, then im not impressed (N) ive seen better resolution and depth from compact cameras. nothing wrong with the riding though (Y) reckon your mate needs to experiement a bit more with the camera's HD potential. never heard of a HD photo camera, are you sure its not a digital SLR?

ye that's it a slr, i don't know much about it but these pics seem good quality i will edit the post. thank you. Sam X

haha SLR pics!

Sony alfa is SLR, just. HD is for video.

Photos were poor, stick to the day job

ROFL shut up, id like to see you comment on every photo in riding pictures because there not all up to scratch with joe maher or whoever takes photos as a 'day job'.

Mat

He asked for comments on the photographs. That's how i read it. Nothing was mentioned about commenting on the riding. Links to Flickr normally mean a photographer instead of posting them on here, the mention of an SLR over and over again lead me to believe it was more photograph orientated instead of riding. I answered the questions about HD and SLRs. I dont know what ROFL means.

Everyone comment on JUST the riding!

sorry for any offence, and please don't compare me to Joe Maher (just kidding Joe.)

ugnore c**ts like joe maher gay guy thing! ther just a bit dpresses that there no pictures of lines in there.

Yes. That is of course the reason. It amazes me how concisely you managed to sum that arguement up. My congratulations.

Some of the photos are cool, but the effects/filters/selective saturation on some are pretty whack. Sidehop photos which don't show how high the sidehop are are a bit... well, pointless?