Please Close

Rob Brodie

If I was going to give a positive comment, I'd say something like "Man, those fisheye shots look sweet. I'd certainly pay for that kind of top quality photography."

But no, I just meant that the home-page is messed up:

post-91-1221149284_thumb.jpg

Unless having the text all on top of each other is the plan, in which case, they executed that idea pretty flawlessly.

Their website is a joke right? A play on them advertising their services as including "Multimedia Marketing" when they can't even market themselves, right?

Intended joke or not, that website is awful, there is no two ways about it, and anyone that thinks otherwise is really, really stuck in the 1990's.

I'll be the first to admit photography is not my thing.

However, I'm 99.6% sure I could take better photographs than you've put up as examples.

The riding ones I'll ignore for now because I understand he may not be a 'sports photographer'.

The pics of the Ferraris though... I mean come on. Taken from eye level, the F430 is half covered in shadow, generally just pretty unimaginative and boring.

If I had to give a positive comment, erm... He has a fisheye lens which means he has more equipment than me.