Ozonys Cannibal - Best Bar And Stem Combo?

giantwhore

Fully agree with that! I used to run huge wide bars, and since using Montys ti and Easton EA50s, narrower bars actually feel loads nicer

Do you think?? :huh:

I just find it strange riding narrow bars.

What is it you find nicer about them?

I think with wider bars the bike feels more spaced out. (Y) Mind you the wider the bar the more I lean over to reach the end of the bar which means I have to run more stackers under my stem to bring my body position up a bit.

totally agree with QUACKERS... thought after years of using wide bars, narrower bars would feel weird and suck. But having gone from an ozonys with wide bars to a hydroxx with rage bars, .... the bars are 100% nicer.

As for the bar/stem setup for ozonys, any 120x17 stem would be ideal such as trialtech, fsa 0s115 (no longer made, but superlush!) and get a rage bar or similar like monty and youll be laughin!! :D

wide is overated, youll luv it..

Edited by streetjibs

um i agree with quakers to

but the onza pazzaz stem is the same geo as the trialtech one and a bit cheaper

monty, tryall rage, viz, bars are nicer than the trialtech bars trust me

oh and 28 inch is perfect for bar length?

Edited by ABTRIALS1

Do you think?? :huh:

I just find it strange riding narrow bars.

What is it you find nicer about them?

I think with wider bars the bike feels more spaced out. (Y) Mind you the wider the bar the more I lean over to reach the end of the bar which means I have to run more stackers under my stem to bring my body position up a bit.

I dont know really, and this may sound really strange and stupid, but I find wider bars make a bike feel more sluggish, bulky and difficult to move around. With narrow bars, my bike feels a lot more flicky and I can move around the bike a lot easier and it just makes the bike feel a bit nicer.

I dont know really, and this may sound really strange and stupid, but I find wider bars make a bike feel more sluggish, bulky and difficult to move around. With narrow bars, my bike feels a lot more flicky and I can move around the bike a lot easier and it just makes the bike feel a bit nicer.

EXACTLY!!

spot on, the benefits are a more lively feeling bike, if that makes sense, easier to throw around and a much nicer feel imo too!