Need Help On A Flyer...

MadManMike

Right,

For my night in a club called Moda, there's the main club room and then there's a bar that hosts smaller nights. My event is in the main club room and I offered to do the flyers for the bar because I'm getting flyers printed and posters printed. They are both going to be printed on the same paper, like half a page each so I didn't want them to stretch my artwork around to fit...

This is what I've come up with so far - the bar said they don't want it to be generic (ie Black guy with bling and a blonde slut wearing next to nothing)...

modaside2smallerxb8.jpg

Any ideas? Reckon that's good enough?

Why has the woman got a bit of a muffin-top belly going on?

Other than that I like it!

You understand what I'm saying? The flyer's going for the chic pretentious hauteur look what with the font, layout, colours, but then the outline of the girl shows someone who's wearing shorts that show off her chub.

Edited by Extreme_biker0

They're gonna be up next to each other? Love the contrast between them (Y)

Tried putting the letters a little closer together on the "sexy r'n'b etc.." bit? (the technical terms have left me hehe)

All looking good though Mike!

EDIT: I've said it before, but that spaced out one is f**king awesome!!!!

Edited by Skoze

They're gonna be up next to each other? Love the contrast between them (Y)

Tried putting the letters a little closer together on the "sexy r'n'b etc.." bit? (the technical terms have left me hehe)

All looking good though Mike!

EDIT: I've said it before, but that spaced out one is f**king awesome!!!!

Heh, cheers dude :)

The spacing on the letters is deliberately like that - I had them at -50 like the rest of the text and it looked a bit wrong... I know it stands out from the rest, but I figured that might get peoples attention?

(My event is blatently better than that RnB tripe anyway :P)

EDIT:

Yeah, on the A3 posters they'll on the same page, on the flyers they'll be on back and front seperately...

Edited by TheScientist

I know it is actually correct to have the other arm showing behind her back but my first thoughts were "Why the wierd lumpy back?" However it might just be obvious to everyone else that it is an arm.

Love the Space Invaders one. Although would have some shots coming up as well as going down.