Trialshop.pl 6 Video- Stig

KIKI

That vid was good (well the first half anyway) but i had to stop watching it at 1:57. He measured the wall then sidehopped it on and off (presumably) then cut the clip. so did you make it? i guess not! why, why, why do people still do this. Theres your answer to why this hasn't got many comments

Andrew

That vid was good (well the first half anyway) but i had to stop watching it at 1:57. He measured the wall then sidehopped it on and off (presumably) then cut the clip. so did you make it? i guess not! why, why, why do people still do this. Theres your answer to why this hasn't got many comments

Andrew

I will try to not sound harsh because you re right about the on off(it's gay) and because these days we all need to chill out

but please...it was only one on off in the whole vid...maybe my brain is f**ked but I still don't understand why it's not more comment on this vid

any other vids from uk with a bad editing, a sketchy style etc will be more commented than this one

so yeah...it's a shame

good night everybody :sleeping:

I will try to not sound harsh because you re right about the on off(it's gay) and because these days we all need to chill out

but please...it was only one on off in the whole vid...maybe my brain is f**ked but I still don't understand why it's not more comment on this vid

any other vids from uk with a bad editing, a sketchy style etc will be more commented than this one

so yeah...it's a shame

good night everybody :sleeping:

Well, not by me they wont, haha. But to be fair, its a UK forum, so the replies are likely to be from riders who know each other, people like watching videos from all over the world, but unless they are ground breaking, they're not going to get that many comments.

Edited by walker