Caelifera Trials Frame

BAZZA

i like the frame, but having looked at the price i dont think you'll be selling too many to this country. i love the front end, nice organic shapes, hyrdoforming works well. i know the rear end needs to be comparatively stiffer but it looks overly simple and almost industrial in ways.

The price I think is very competitive with the option to have a custom geo and engraving etc. I personally love the frame think it looks really nice. Check out www.trialspads.com they have the pre order frames available, $700 (roughly £350) isn't bad for a hand built frame?

not really, currently $700 dollars is about £440, plus import taxes. custom geo is an additional $150 dollars. not amazing value to be honest. not saying the company isnt producing well built items, but wheres the r n d, the pro rider/rider back up.

looks home made.

In a sense it is, a company evolved from home. All hand made. This is the third frame that they have made, with the first being a mod, had some problems which they looked into anaysed and them desided to make a stock. The first stock was made, tested and broke. Again anaylsis was taken and then all improvements put into this latest frame.

not really, currently $700 dollars is about £440, plus import taxes. custom geo is an additional $150 dollars. not amazing value to be honest. not saying the company isnt producing well built items, but wheres the r n d, the pro rider/rider back up.

Arrgh I didn't check the conversion. The pro rider back up, I no that there is a few riders in america (who are known as pro's) riding them, and one which is releasing a video within the next 2-3 days.

As of right now, only one has been built. Matt Browne has rode it for a while now. He has a new vid out on it. He is one of our US pros. He's pretty darn good and that video makes him look like crap. This frame style is close to perfect though from what I've heard. Only a few guys have committed to ride them right now though. Ones selling his new Karbon to get one.

Holy crap I hope someone can read and understand that, looks like I can't even speak english anymore!