Thieving Bastards...!

r2wtrials

TonyB from this forum has had a call from his missus to say that all his bikes have been nicked from his garage overnight... he is working away for a couple of days.

First thing... keep a look out for a Kona, Marin and of course his BT raven if you are in that west swindon area... and secondly, make sure your bikes are well locked up and alarm protected (or rottweiler protected as well as an alarm in my case!!)

When he gets within distance of a PC he will put up the bike details...

Cheers.

Hello,

The bikes are a Marin Wolf Ridge (2006), black with a gold Hope Pro2 rear hub. The bike has Hope M4 Mono brakes front and rear and a Hope BB. Will be muddy as I hadn't washed it

BT Raven 4.0 in white with black BT06 forks, BB7 front disc and a scruffy yellow magura HS33 on the back. Tryall rim with red rim tape on the rear with a DMR revolver hub, Mavic 717 rim on the front with a silver Hope XC hub. Tensile cranks and Planet X pedals.

Kona Roast. About 2001. Bronze coloured frame, Ditch Witch rims, single front chain ring, Marzocchi Bomber forms, well used and scruffy (my pub bike).

If anyone sees them please let me know (07989 494258). Or call PC Damon Thorne on 0845 4087000. The incident number is 68 of 30/10/2008.

Thanks.

Tony

Edited by TonyB

The good news is that my household contents insurance says they will cover it, minus £200 excess. Not sure how to claim for the BT though - add up all the parts and its quite a cost to replace but wasn't too expensive to buy in the first place. Still leaves me bike-less until its sorted.