Pashley

birofunk

Alright

New here... used ride trials when i was 15, (now 22) stopped around when i was 18... dream bike back then was always a Pashley 26mhz... so i went and bought one the other day! For old times sake haha

Basically, Frames fine except for a few scratches - bits on it need replacing, but other than that still a solid old school bike which i love.

But i wondered if you knew of anywhere i could get my hands on some Pashley decals or any original 26mhz bits, like the Union Jack saddle etc

Let me know :)

Hi there i also used to ride a Pashley 26mgz, i was going to get another as ive also just got back into trials but i decided on an Adamant A1 in the end.

Your best bet is to look on e-Bay for Pash bits or when/if you get validated on here the for sale section.

Welcome back to trials hope you have fun :)

Yeh man i tried on ebay - all thats on there really is forks, i been looking for past 4 month haha

I also emailed pashley about getting hold of decals - but because its and old bike they don't do anything for them anymore - i could just do with giving the bike a new spray and its sound.

Even though old bikes, they still really nice, i prefer it to alot of the new trials bikes around really.

Phone up Pashley direct and ask to speak to someone in the Warehouse.

I got a full set sent through for mine and a new headstock badge for the price of a pre paid envelope. (about a month ago)

Pashley = the tits.

*They've also got a few hats, hoodies and tee's laying around aswell.

Edited by Pashley26

Was it a month ago? I emailed them a few week back and they said they don't have any at all - ARGH

I saw your pashley man - did you sell it? Looked sexy that - ill give them a ring tomorrow then and ask them, cheers for that info

Yeah it was about a month/6 weeks ago.

Sold it to buy a car that I then wrote off :lol: MUPPET

Get some photo's up of yours/the frame. I love Pashleys :wub:

Yeh man i seen that seat - think its a bit ugly though haha

I wanted try get hold of one that looks like original and not feeling these mini seats.

Ill get some photos of it up tonight for you man - its a bit battered an bruised, especially the cranks, and scratches on down tube on frame, hence why i want get it painted again - going ring pashley today.

(p.s... how long will it be until i get validated?)

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh yeh i love the union jack - but as i want get it sprayed, it may be going sadly... :( unless IF AND WHEN i remeber to ring pashley to get these decals.

Still searching for bits put on it really, cranks are battered, also chain keeps slipping off, any ideas?

Ahhh yeh i love the union jack - but as i want get it sprayed, it may be going sadly... :( unless IF AND WHEN i remeber to ring pashley to get these decals.

Still searching for bits put on it really, cranks are battered, also chain keeps slipping off, any ideas?

Depends how you want to go with it ?

If you ride oldschool and more streety style I'd go for the same setup as I had, External XTR BB and a Hone chainset with a Singlespeed rear end.

:)

that is the best looking pashley i've seen in a long time. I had one the same colour as that, brought some halfords touch up pens, painted a union jack on the front (around the pashley badge - NICE!) then had the union jack seat, and the blue bubble rap style top tube cover! But that is awesome, if you ever sell it, let me know ....

• 2 months later...
I know i've turned up a bit late on this topic but did you ever mange to sort some decals out? Or does anybody know where to get them?

He tried at Pashley but with no luck I think.

Which is a shame, because I got some for nothing a few months before he asked for them.