What Forks Would You Recomend For 20"

RETROLEO

what im and most other people are running are the echo lite forks.

seem to get alot for your money.

bearing in mind if you use something like a 203mm bb7 they WILL die.

but yeah i dont know anyone whos complained about them ( <=== gonna get ripped for that :P)

hope i was some help

..rob..

Well firstly. Are you using a Magura, Vee or Disc brake ? Are you mainly looking for strength or lightweight ?

For Magura, I reccomend 4-Bolt Zoo Forks, super strong and stiff, but are abit on the weighty side.

TartyBikes.co.uk - Zoo! Python Magura Forks

Lightweight forks for a Magura however, try the TrialTech forks, only very new on the market, but as I have noticed with most TrialTech products, they are very light.

TartyBikes.co.uk - TrialTech Magura Forks

Now for Vee brake, there's really only one pair of Forks out their, because these forks offer both strength and leightweight.

Take a look at the Echo Urban forks, super stiff and long lasting, which isn't common when a powerfull V-Brake is put on forks!

TartyBikes.co.uk - Echo Urban V-Brake Forks

Lastly for Disc brake, I've noticed alot of different set-ups when it comes to disc brakes just lately. My knowledge on them is not great, but I'll go from what people have reccomended me:

Firstly, we have GU forks, super stiff, but once again, alittle on the weighty side:

TartyBikes.co.uk - GU Typhoon Disc Forks

Secondly, Echo Lite forks, nice and light, not as stiff as the GU forks, but again, these are if you are after leightweight, also with these forks comes a nice price tag.

TartyBikes.co.uk - Echo Lite Disc Forks

what im and most other people are running are the echo lite forks.

seem to get alot for your money.

bearing in mind if you use something like a 203mm bb7 they WILL die.

but yeah i dont know anyone whos complained about them ( <=== gonna get ripped for that :P)

hope i was some help

..rob..

I agree (Y)

jjbarrett:)