Scooters

white-lightning

yea. sounds mad. ill have to get a picture for you. i take the wheels off strap them on a bag, and then thread the frame through the straps of the bag :D . I will get pictures when i get my echo fully built (Y)

Yes i would like to see this, also inst there a law on carry stuff on a moped?

ok i ride but real bikes as in zxr's super sports bikes basically and as for the carrying things around it aint illegal i carry shopping home and when i bought guitar hero and i didn't get pulled people on bikes get away with murder compared to car drivers.

Is that a joke ?

They haven't even got kick Starts for f*ck sake !

Hey Ash, have you got it back yet?

But still, Lol for blowing it up :P

yea. ive got it back now, thank god. but i have to run it in at 30mph for 480km :(

ok i ride but real bikes as in zxr's super sports bikes basically and as for the carrying things around it aint illegal i carry shopping home and when i bought guitar hero and i didn't get pulled people on bikes get away with murder compared to car drivers.

i wish i could and i would but im only 16 so this is what im stuck with :D

I have a moped, a Yamaha Aerox.

20501634a8130941284o.jpg

Its all fine and good, I've had it derestricted so it does my journey to work and college easy.

I'm just a bit bored of it (40mph comfortable speed means I'm limited to built up areas or non busy backroads), and can't go a long distance on a fast moving road without getting hassle from other motorists.

I'm booking my restricted A licence for January, so if I pass that, I can at least get rid of the 'L' plates to draw less attention to myself.

Then from there onto a 125 or 250 whilst I'm still restricted.

nah, crossers are the way for commuting!

high position means you can see the tw@ts who decide its a good idea to change lanes when you are filtering between cars!

then when it opens up they are plenty of fun without having to risk your lisence to cameras and coppers.

SRSLY?

I'd much rather have a sports bike... vintage bikes suck.

I do agree with you to an extent. Having been raised with vintage bikes I do have to say that they're nicer to look at than modern sports bikes - simply because they're different. I'd rather look at a British made, shiney chome engine than just 'another' plastic Japanese bikes.

Don't get me wrong, the modern bikes are unbelievable, however you can't deny that without the vintages, you wouldn't have your sports bikes!