Onza Zoot Opinions ?

nate

I had a zoot. It was my one and only trials bike.

Good bike i felt. It was really nice for things like spins and bunnyhops etc. However on the rear wheel it was hard to keep up (because it has a more street geo). So things like gaps and generally poncing about on the rear wheel is quite hard.

Maybe with a long stem and high riser bars it might suit a more TGS style.

But yea i'd recomend it.

BMX now though :P

same, was going to use an echo control stem....but now ive got a kore one as i cant find me bar shim :(

Show us a picture of your bar and stem combo.

At the moment, I'm using some azonic world force bars, 2in of rise, and an amoeba stem, possibly 60mm, 10deg rise. Something like that.

Riding it now, I can feel al I need is a nice, possibly 20deg, 100m stem, something like that. Thing is, I don't want to rely on a shim.

Reckon I should just shim it?

Show us a picture of your bar and stem combo.

At the moment, I'm using some azonic world force bars, 2in of rise, and an amoeba stem, possibly 60mm, 10deg rise. Something like that.

Riding it now, I can feel al I need is a nice, possibly 20deg, 100m stem, something like that. Thing is, I don't want to rely on a shim.

Reckon I should just shim it?

world force bars are pretty similar to the dmrs....stems definitely too short though IMO

Ill pist a pic up 2moz as im at college atm....

Id use a shim, used one before with no major mishaps, just make sure its tight, and preferably gnurled for grip inside

alright (Y)

It gives me more options for bars.

I'd like to run wing bars or firebars, but firebars are cromo and heavy, and both of them come in bmx sizing.

wingbars are 25.4....just run a standard clamp stem, i love mine, far better than the onza carbons or base bars i used to run

wingbars are 25.4....just run a standard clamp stem, i love mine, far better than the onza carbons or base bars i used to run

I can't find any standard stems that come with decent rise.

Tarty bikes have one, the onza t-raptor one. Too much rise I think.

Funny, my wing pars are bmx sized.