Slap & Tickle

Papa Manual

Don’t you guys spend most of your time screwing young boys and burying them?

I’m not a Guernsey local so I don’t give a shit what anyone says :P. Far worse can probably be said about Nottingham where I originally come from anyway!

Don’t you guys spend most of your time screwing young boys and burying them?

I’m not a Guernsey local so I don’t give a shit what anyone says :P. Far worse can probably be said about Nottingham where I originally come from anyway!

Ooooooooooo that was low.

As soon as the weather gets better (Easter time?) a few of us will be over to show you boys how to ride trials....not horses.

f**king classic !

"He told the court: "I had a few beers, I went to the stable and interfered with the horse.""

HAHAHA

More comedy gold for anybody who can't read lots of words joined together....

"She said Le Gallais had learning difficulties and his IQ was 'very low' and his sexual desires could have stemmed from incidents in his childhood.

His first attack came in October 2007 when he sneaked into the stable and used an up-turned water bucket as a stool."

BAHAHAHAHAH !!!!! NEGHHHHHH !!!!!

Ooooooooooo that was low.

As soon as the weather gets better (Easter time?) a few of us will be over to show you boys how to ride trials....not horses.

Sounds good. You'd best learn to ride without your stabilisers off then :) .

But serrrrriously, I'll be done with study then so I'll actually have time to ride. Look forward to it. Might even be able to get Luis out.

The guy actually drinks drank at a pub about a minutes walk from my flat.

Yeah, I kind of agree about three years being a little excessive. It costs about £40k a year to keep someone in prison over here. Surely they could have just bought a lock for the stable!

Oh yeah, I thought the blanked out eyes on the horse were a nice touch.

Is there a law which says that people are not allowed to have sex with horses?

While this might not be entirely normal, sentencing someone like this to 3 years in prison sounds completely wrong.

Rape... Breaking and entering...

Dunno whether I agree with 3 years, or whether the laws regarding rape extend outside of the human world.

What was that? You wanked to it?

You wanked to a man taking a horse's monstrous cock up his arse, which thus ruptured his anus and killed him?

You make me sick.

:sick:

PMSL ! In that case I haven't seen the Mr Hands video then, I figured it was the equally gay "How to be hardcore" video...