Where In The World

Dr. Nick Riviera

Travelling wise I pretty much want to go everywhere :( Not so bothered about the states but wanna see a good portion of other stuff. Been to Zimbabwe but i was a bit young so would like to cover Africa a bit more again now just to see it all.

Would mainly love to go east to China/Japan/Indonesia and also Australia/Fiji/New Zealand.

Living wise, i love England and don't know any different so i'll say that :) But i'm a go with the wind person so who knows, i might find somewhere better or just fancy a change of scene.

I want to do a big road trip at some point in my life. Start in Europe, pick somewhere that sounds good, and basically just drive over. Then pick somewhere else once I'm done there...won't be planned at all! :P

Quite like to go to America too, not sure where really. New York for a day with my camera, then just travel around there, then make it back to good ol' Britain. :rolleyes:

I want to do a big road trip at some point in my life. Start in Europe, pick somewhere that sounds good, and basically just drive over. Then pick somewhere else once I'm done there...won't be planned at all! :P

Quite like to go to America too, not sure where really. New York for a day with my camera, then just travel around there, then make it back to good ol' Britain. :rolleyes:

Did that this summer!! Was excellent, would definetly recommend it.

Whistler.

Ski instructor in the winter months, and get to ride shit loads of MTB in the summer months, and live off my professional graphic designer wage :P

[/dream]

Apart from my lack of designer wage, and not being able to ski, snowboarder myself. My dream too. A dream that will bloody happen!