First Week On My T-pro

Jack Chinnery

Leon, shut up you dick. The lad wants to show us his riding, let him!

When are you going to be posting a video then?

Young people, LOL, you barely have pubes yourself boy.

Funniest thing ever haa, jack if you start coming riding with us in newbury, you could learn a few things like watch styles etc. im not exactly the best but i guess you could still learn :)

Funniest thing ever haa, jack if you start coming riding with us in newbury, you could learn a few things like watch styles etc. im not exactly the best but i guess you could still learn :)

I know lol, Why there has to be an arguement on my thread :huh:. Hence why im coming on the reading ride to watch and take part lol.

Scott showed me it, keep it up you two.

Davey.

Cheers buddie. You riding reading on the 28th???

Just because i was the 'evil gay spelling bee' 'gay onza bee boy jack' 'grammar gay' along with others, it doesn't mean i cant be a serious person, or have a good input on the forum (Y)

Leon

x

I wouldn't call it good, more like a little kid away from his parents showing off. IE...

To be honest its s**t as f**k.

Especially given that this was in the first post...

Right lads and gals, This is my first proper ride on my t-pro its kinda shitty i know. Sorry connor for using arent we still running-65 days of static :PComment welcome and advise etc. Clicky

He's posted up a vid of his first go on his new bike, told you in advance it wasn't good and welcomed advice. Posting with an attitude like that is actually semi-retarded on your part because now you look illiterate as well as a dick.

To be honest its s**t as f**k. No point making a video till your at least half decent. But its a start, just don't make video's at this point of your riding because its lame (N)

I'm sorry, but what help is that for him, seriously?

He's posting up his first trials video for us to see, I know that we were all at that level of riding once, so posting up just to say how bad the video was isn't going to boost his confidence for his next video is it?

I'd like to see more videos from him, to see how much he improves over time. Then eventually I can sit an moan about how much better he is than me! :P

I really can't see the point in posting up what you did, yeah he asked for all comments, and ADVICE. Now is the best time for us to help him improve his riding, seeing as we can see what he's doing. Telling him to not post a video until he's good is just dumb! :sleeping:

Thanks dude B) Leons always been a twat.

leons a good guy....

That's bull, alot of people don't have the guts to tell people if there crap etc. there's no point making a video at this point in your riding. Its not particularly any good to watch. Maybe think about getting good before making a vid. I've just started riding again and im not going to make a vid till late january and im more than 5 times the rider you are (Y)

And you asked for comments so im telling you my point of view :shifty:

Leon

x

and at least he gave an opinion he backed up

Bit harsh, but IMO there isn't much point in making a video...i still dont want to post one on the forum, and ive been riding a year and a half...

So in conclusion; leon: stop having a go straight off, and to other people, everyone's entitled to an opinion............

The vid was ok. never seen any one crank in 1/4 peddle. try 1/2 peddle rolling. easier to time.

bunnyhop more.

LOL ^^

Hes right though no point making a video when your not actually doing anything?

i strongly disagree!!!!!

it's good to make vids.........no matter how good you are, it makes a good comparison.

whether it comparing other riders or just looking back at your old vids to see how much better you got.

you keep making vids mate, keep riding. you'll look back at the vid and learn from it.

keep it up.

The vid was ok. never seen any one crank in 1/4 peddle. try 1/2 peddle rolling. easier to time.

bunnyhop more.

i strongly disagree!!!!!

it's good to make vids.........no matter how good you are, it makes a good comparison.

whether it comparing other riders or just looking back at your old vids to see how much better you got.

you keep making vids mate, keep riding. you'll look back at the vid and learn from it.

keep it up.

Thanks for your kind Imput.

And thanks to everyone else with a nice input.

That's bull, alot of people don't have the guts to tell people if there crap etc. there's no point making a video at this point in your riding. Its not particularly any good to watch. Maybe think about getting good before making a vid. I've just started riding again and im not going to make a vid till late january and im more than 5 times the rider you are (Y)

And you asked for comments so im telling you my point of view :shifty:

Leon

x

Hes been riding on that for a week. no need to be harsh.

keep it up mate you will soon improve