Zona Zip

scott21

Its all up to you really, i have a zona zip and its OK, I have had it for around 4 months and i think it seems a bit too normal (nothing special), but does ride kind of well. I am now getting a Gu as zona is not for me. But if you have been doing trialsing just for a bit this bike is good as it is virtually indestructible.(a bit like a tank I suppose)

hope this helps

Jamie

I have already spoke to him he is very helpful..

Ha ha i am?

there good similer geo to higher range bikes and can take a beating, deffinatley a good upgrade from your t-vee.

If its got reasonably good spec you can swap frames once your getting better with it.

apart from that be careful with the bash mounts, mine didn't have them (removed) but they can dig into / crack the frame.

Although even if you do crack the frame it will take alot to stop the bike being rideable, they are pretty tanklike.

quite nice but heavy

Well its one way on how to make you stronger so,

when you do your next big upgrade with a lighter frame you will find it easier to do stuff!!

P.S This is my bike what I built today.

P151208_1908.jpg

P.P.S It is really nice to ride.

Edited by Cresswell_d

Hi there,

I was in the same sort of position as you, I had become reasonably good and decided that an upgrade was in order. My friend had a zona zip so the first thing i did was have a go on it, after about 5 minutes i was doing gaps i had never done before, it really took a beating, so i decided i would buy one. I've had mine for about 3 months now and the only downside is that it is slightly heavier than most mods, but for a beginner it's absolutely perfect. One piece of advice i would give though is to try lots of different bikes to find the one that suits your style best, but afterall if youve got your heart set on one, go and buy one!!!

Hi there,

I was in the same sort of position as you, I had become reasonably good and decided that an upgrade was in order. My friend had a zona zip so the first thing i did was have a go on it, after about 5 minutes i was doing gaps i had never done before, it really took a beating, so i decided i would buy one. I've had mine for about 3 months now and the only downside is that it is slightly heavier than most mods, but for a beginner it's absolutely perfect. One piece of advice i would give though is to try lots of different bikes to find the one that suits your style best, but afterall if youve got your heart set on one, go and buy one!!!

HI ive got my zona zip now similer story, I rode a onza t-vee for a week then i got zona and started gapin. I think it feels lighter than the onza by far thanks for all the replys