French Cars

tipsy Jock

Power to weight is the Frenchies friend :D

Im currently sat in the middle, wanting a new car do I join the VAGwagon or go french, currently thinking VAG/cheap immitation VAG :P

Maybe not the best place to post that..

Edited by Tom_

Go French. Then when you get pissed off with it breaking all the time, go VAG :P

then go french again when you get bored of the fag vags (boooooring) and realise fixing your car is fun. who wants a car with no charector that just boringly goes round corners, my car has a personality and likes to let me know about it. go french have some fun yes one day you might want something boring, then go buy a golf passat polo a3 a5 a4 bla bla bla

Thanks for everybodys help so far, i have decided not to use this one for the project, its going to be for czech wreck instead :P looking for a gti shell for the project now, i shall see what turns up :)

Here she is in all her beauty....

DSC_00362.jpg

Turned out to be a 1.4xr, so is pretty nippy, its actually in really good condition apart from needing a new rear window :) sat behind my friends house for 2 years, started within a few key turns (battery still works after all that time!) and now starts instantly with fresh petrol :) even in this nasty cold. 70k on the clock, and with a few small adjustments, should breeze an mot :) winner

the crap ones are the ones that are churned out for mr and mrs boring who dont know about cars and want no thrills and cheap motoring my dad has the new clio diesel, its crap got a rattle already lol and i know of a couple 197s that are fine nothing wrong same with meganes all handmade and not the steriotypical french crap there better cars handmade ect and thought actually gone into them thats why there so well reported in the motoring press. altho cant say the same for peugeot and citroen there best cars are still shite lol

Thanks for everybodys help so far, i have decided not to use this one for the project, its going to be for czech wreck instead :P looking for a gti shell for the project now, i shall see what turns up :)

Here she is in all her beauty....

DSC_00362.jpg

Turned out to be a 1.4xr, so is pretty nippy, its actually in really good condition apart from needing a new rear window :) sat behind my friends house for 2 years, started within a few key turns (battery still works after all that time!) and now starts instantly with fresh petrol :) even in this nasty cold. 70k on the clock, and with a few small adjustments, should breeze an mot :) winner

If your selling it, i may be interested ;).