French Cars

tipsy Jock

You better be keeping the mini.

Yeh...im doing alot of work to the shell and its having a new engine. I dont think ill ever get rid of the mini...its too fun.

nice one mr scott!

looks tisy fair play, mind me asking how much you payed? that sortof mileage usually fetch 2k+ for s2's ??

Yeh when I was looking at them on Pistonheads they were all up at around 2k, found this one on Rallye Register, i payed £1750.

That was just not needed, at all. Just because you know more about cars than me gives you no excuse to make me look stupid. If you were talking about guitars and what equipment you had, you wouldn't see me taking the piss out of your set up, ever.

If he was jumping into a conversation acting like he's the dogs bollocks on the subject and acting like he knows alot more than he does, before doing some furious backtracking when getting called out on it, i certainly wouldn't blame you.

You do realise GTi's aren't all they're cracked up to be? I also never said how long mine kept up with them for. Carbs set up by my neighbor who has has a damn load of engine tuning experience made it pull so much better, and the note of better a tyre made it not slip when accelerating. For all I know the other drivers didn't floor it, but mine damn well kept up with them. :P

It's funny how people on TF just jump to conclusions as soon as someone says something, or take the micky out of their decisions.. :blink:

And to add; have you seen some of the Clio's that have had a decent amount of money spent on the engine? They're actually very fast. We're not talking the conversions..

You talk some much shit, just give up

Just sold a set literally yesterday lol.

Check out the Rallye Register, bound to be some on there. Alternatively if you can brave the chavvyness there will definately be some on 106 Owners.

Shitter! I'm keeping my eyes on Rallye Reg, Ill take a look on 106 owners, cheers.

i've got a rallye being broken at mine, ill see whats left :) things its got -40mm springs

Nice one, let me know if you have any. (Y)

I own a clio.

How f**king ridiculous.

Although it does drive pretty nice to be fair, and as Will says. The Stereo is in a cool place :P

Magical stereo hidey flap, which is great till thieves work out theres a flap there to hide it, and then break into your car, smashing your window, to find youve for a £12.99 8 track player :P

Do we have to stop with the old man jokes, and start on the clio jokes now?

Magical stereo hidey flap, which is great till thieves work out theres a flap there to hide it, and then break into your car, smashing your window, to find youve for a £12.99 8 track player :P

Do we have to stop with the old man jokes, and start on the clio jokes now?

:(

I won't have it for long.

It's £595 with 8 months MOT and 6 months tax if anyone wants it.

In that case, give us a heads up on the next car so i cans start writing some jokes for it already.

Think it's going to be a Disco.

But I've been looking at lotus Eclats/Excels. They seem to be going for 2K all day long, so they might be good for a bit of classic performance coupe loveliness.

And I've been looking at Renault 5 Turbo's and Gordini's.

So there you go, write away ! haha