Help Me I Need A Cheap Good Helmet

Matt Kerley

hey guys i have been looking for a cheap helmet for trials riding. The only reccomended helmets i have heard of is giro and they are around 380 for a good one please help me i would appreciate any help given thanks [=matt=]

where have you been looking for giro helmets? :S

have a look on chain reaction cycles or check tartybikes and they pave try-all piss pots.

Lol, Please tell me you haven't been looking at full face helmets :ermm:

Id reccomend a giro Xen or E2, Chainreaction always have a sale on and youl pick one up cheap, or check ebay i got my xen brand new for £45.

noo way not full face i was looking at the E2 but it is too expensive

At the end of the day, your head is one of the most improtant things you need to protect. What's the point in spending £700 on a bike if you're going to spend £15 on a piece of shit helmet?

Insurers recommend you spend around 20% of your bike's value on a lock, what's your head worth to you?

Exactly, And people think not wearing a helmet is cool. To be honest I never used to wear a helmet then i had my big ass crash out dirt jumping alone. Was off for days, And had head problems lol. But i wear my giro 24/7.

Edited by Onza t-vee rider jack :)

its nice to know someone wanting to get a helmet and asking for which one luckily i came away from a faceplant pretty good only swollen cheek and a few cuts im lucky that i didnt brake my check bone (11st on a cheek bone) now i always wear my lid and i havent really had any serious crashes involving my face.

ive had 2 giro e2's the 05 and 07 i think i think there a great helmet nice and comfy look good light on your head and if you buy the older version (last years) its pretty cheap. i was at a skatepark last summer with my ex with her mates and i did a tricks and fell hard on back and head but was ok because of wearing my lid, now my ex always used to take the piss out of me cos of my lid looked stupid and her mate a bmxer was laughin at my stack, ok i was as well but when he fell and hit his head on the quarter pipe i laughed harder at him because he wasnt wearing a helmet sounds harsh i know but at the end of the day you dont know if your gonna fall or chain snap and a little helmet costin not even hundred quid could save your life i say thats a bargin

try a giro hex .. ive got one and it was well worth £49 ,its pretty much the middle of the market really but its a good reliable helmet

Lol dobson how do you know its reliable, you havent even fell off on to it to see if its reliable :P But yeah... giro are the most popular and proberly have the most varied in styles. :)

Even though i have a Bell. :giggle:

nick