Sorry

onzatrip

Seriously, just stop posting shit... Including this. Now you're not only annoying people who were around last night while you were being a dick, but you're also annoying people during the day!

Great for apologising, but it's hardly worth a new thread when you've already apologised in the LNT?!

who is gonna read LNT though out the day and how am i annoying through the day

Me for one, I can't vouch for everyone else but lots of people just read what's been going on whenever they are online. And by generally not letting it slide. Fantastic, you were in a shit mood last night. Get over it and forget about it, everyone else will.

Ultimately, if you really think an apology is what you need to do then great - fill yer boots.

I guess what pissed me off mostly was the fact that not only do I think it's unnecessary to be clogging the forum up with shit like this, but you couldn't even concentrate on your spelling and grammar for that ONE post?! Being as that was one of the bits of the shit from last night.

Ultimately I don't give a toss, but it just seems very attention seeking like Baby Pizzle already mentioned.